Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week 9 Status Update

Now this is more like it. Unlike last weeks disappointment this week brought fantastic news. I lost 4 lbs. this week. Woo Hoo !! That brings my 9 week total pounds lost to 25 lbs.

I still have yet to get going in the exercise department. I do walk a good bit at work but I have always read that it’s not really exercise if its part of your day to day activities. This weekend we will be moving our sales operations into their new facilities so I will be working all weekend. I will have to be careful to not get caught up in the hustle and bustle and just eat whatever is offered.

For the week I stuck to the program pretty well. I even maintained good selections while dining out. Monday night we ate at Cheddars which is one of my favorite places to eat. I always order the fried chicken tenders with mashed potatoes and gravy with broccoli cheese casserole, but I ordered grilled chicken with green beans and left the gravy off the mashed potatoes.

For those of you working hard to lose weight keep up the fight. Every day is a new day. You can be successful.

0 comments: