Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weight Watchers Smart Ones – Roasted Chicken with Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes

The Specs – 180 Calories 4 Grams of Fat 2 Grams of Fiber

White meat chicken in a mushroom and onion wine sauce

Points 4

This entrée was disappointing to say the least. First off I found a bone chip the size of a kernel of corn in it. Secondly the chicken texture was like it had been shredded from all parts of the chicken and then re-formed for the meal. The gravy was way too salty.

On the plus side the potatoes were great. I could have just eaten a big bowl of them. But, then it wouldn’t have been only 4 points either.

I won’t be buying this offering again. But, I will look for those potatoes in other Weight Watchers meals.

3 comments:

Jojo said...

I had it for lunch today. I did not care for the paticular seasoning used in the gravy. And like you, I enjoyed the potates. This is not one I will buy again either. jojo

Joey said...

Thanks for stopping by jojo. I hope the next Smart One I try is better.

Jojo said...

Try the Chicken parmesean.
YUM!!! jojo