Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 8 Weigh In

I am once again late posting my weekly weigh in. I have been really busy lately with life in general. But, I am still trying to watch what I eat and continue to make lifestyle changes to my eating habits.

When I stepped on the scales this time I was really pleased to see a two pound loss. That brings my total weight loss to eighteen pounds in eight weeks. Thats just over two pounds per week so I am quite happy with the progress. Its nice to see some real results that mean something and this week I had one of those moments.

I looked over at the section of my closet where the clothes I had 'outgrown' were and decided to try on some to see if I was getting close to being able to wear them again. I was elated to find two pairs of pants I could wear comfortably and a shirt. I didn't try them all on so I may have some others I could wear too. That felt really good especially since the pants I have been wearing to work of late have been really tough to keep from falling down to my ankles.

Hopefully, for those that are following along with your own journeys, you are having success also.

0 comments: