Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Favorite Things- Muffins


One of the tough things for me when I am dieting is missing out on bread products. One of the things that I love to eat for breakfast is muffins. One day while walking through Wal Mart I found some muffins that are perfect for my diet and they taste great.


They are called Uncle Wally's Smart Portion Muffins. I have only found these at Wal Mart Supercenters. Each box contains 4 twin packs. The muffins are available in blueberry, banana and cranberry apple. They are very moist and tasty. The pertinent dietary numbers are calories 140, fat 1 gram and 3 grams of fiber. That means they come out to only (2) points if you are following the Weight Watchers program.


If you like muffins you will like these. The only thing I wish they would change is I would like to have more flavor choices. These are on my "must have" grocery list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Rapid city, south Dakota and our Walmart does not have, any of these muffins and quite a few of us meaning friends are very upset. could you help us get them back PLEASE.

Joey said...

Thanks for stopping by. I checked out the Uncle Wallys website and according to it they sell them at Sams locations in South Dakota.

Hopefully, you have a Sam's near you that has them.