Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Week 19 Status Update

As expected my weigh in this morning was not good news. For the first time in 19 weeks I gained a pound. I was expecting a gain since I had eaten plenty of cookies, chips and dips over the holiday.

Now what? Well, I just have to start again this week. The only good thing about having a few bad days is that tomorrow can be a great day. Today was a pretty good day. I kept my eating under control and stayed at my points level.

For the nineteen weeks I have been dieting I have lost 35 pounds. I am looking forward to another loss at next Wednesday’s weigh in.

4 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Don't let a pound bother you. Get back on the horse and ride em cowboy!

Joey said...

Thanks Spidey. I feel pretty positive about this week.

Jojo said...

Big picture? Awesome job!!!
jojo

Joey said...

Thanks jojo. I have to keep my eyes on that Big Picture.