Monday, July 16, 2007

Quaker Granola Bites 90 Calorie Packs




I found a new snack this weekend while shopping with my wife. We were browsing the aisles at Target and ran across the Quaker Granola Bites 90 Calorie Packs. We picked the Peanut Butter flavor and tossed it in the buggy. Quaker also makes a chocolate flavor.

The Specs 90 Calories 3.5 Grams of Fat 2 Grams of Fiber

Points 2

I really like most things granola so I figured I would like these as well. The bites are shaped in little balls and upon popping the first one in my mouth it tasted just like Cap’n Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal. That’s a good thing because who doesn’t like the Captain? Anyway, the little bites have a granola outer shell with a cereal type puff center. I will definitely pick these up and throw them in the snack basket. Right now they are doing promotional boxes that give you one extra snack pack per box.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Those look really good. Thanks for the review.

Joey said...

Thanks for stopping by Spidey. One of the nice things about these is the flavor reminds you of something you ate as a kid. You know before you worried about what you ate.

Jojo said...

Have you tried the Fiber One bars?
They are yummy too, and much more fiber!
;-) jojo

Joey said...

Hi Jojo,

I have tried the Fiber One bars and you are right they are good. I forget about them though because I at my grocery store they are not in the same place as the resst of the snacks I normally try.