Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Healthy Choice Four Cheese Manicotti


I thought I would try something different, something that I don’t even eat when I am not dieting. I don’t think I have ever tried Cheese Manicotti so I thought I would give it a try.

The Specs 270 Calories 4.5 Fat Grams 5 Grams of Fiber

Points 5


As I packed my lunch this morning I was having second thoughts about my selection. This one has a long cooking time which I should have cut by thirty to forty-five seconds. This meal has a thick Marinara sauce that was very tangy. The Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheese filled pasta (enchiladas since I am from Texas) were very good. Although the pasta was a bit tough it was still very satisfying. The side of broccoli was okay, I have had better in other meals.

On the whole I would definitely try this one again. I might even have to try this dish at a fine Italian restaurant sometime. See, when you try something new you often times find a new food you like.

0 comments: