Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lean Cuisine Roasted Chicken with Lemon Pepper Fettuccini

The Specs 230 Calories 6 Grams Fat 2 Grams Fiber

Points 5


Todays lunch time review is for Lean Cuisine’s Roasted Chicken with Lemon Pepper Fettuccini. The meal has white meat chicken, vegetables, aged parmesan and Romano cheeses. I am not a huge fan of the lemon flavor; however I do like lemonade and lemon and pepper chicken. This meal was very good. It had just enough lemon flavor to let me know it was there but not so much that it turned me off.

The chicken chunks really seemed like diced chicken breasts. The pasta was tender and the vegetables were not mushy. I just wished it had been a little bit bigger meal. But then again if it were bigger it would be more than five points. This entree is definitely being added to my lunchbox.

Go out and try this one, I think you will like it.

0 comments: