Monday, April 23, 2007

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Angel Hair Marinara

The Specs 430 Calories 4 Grams of Fat 4 grams of Fiber

Points 4


Angel Hair Pasta with a marinara sauce sprinkled with spinach, yellow and green zucchini.

Well, we have another addition to my lunchbox. This offering from Smart Ones was pretty good. The marinara sauce was tangy and the pasta was sufficient. As for the veggies they still had just the right crunch even after their 4 minutes in the microwave. If I could make a suggestion to the folks at Smart Ones, how about some mushroom added to the vegetable medley?

Next time I’m meandering along the frozen foods isle; I won’t hesitate to take this one home.

2 comments:

a rose to never forget said...

I thought it was awesome too!

Joey said...

Thanks for stopping by Natalie.