Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Week 20 Status Update


Okay, we seem to be back on track this week. This mornings trip to the little room where the dreaded scales are turned out to be like Disneyworld, the happiest place on earth. A feeling of dread washed over me as I stepped onto the scales but it was soon replaced by a feeling of joy. If there was a reporter in the room he would have shoved a microphone in my face and asked “you’ve just lost TWO pounds, what are you going to do now?” I’m going to Disneyworld…. No wait I’m going to just keep on dieting because next week I have to do it all over again.

Oh well, such is the life of someone that is battling their weight. But on the bright side I am a winner this week with that 2 pound drop. For 20 weeks I have been dieting following the Weight Watchers point system and I am glad to report that I have lost a total of 37 pounds.

This week I have found motivation from my wife to continue and from my fellow bloggers out there a sense of purpose. So with a new found vigor for my diet I am looking forward to next week’s trip to the scales.

3 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Congratulations on your impressive weight loss. Last week, you would have qualified as The Weight Loss Winner, however, this week the competition is definitely tougher...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Did you get 'address' from the WW site?

Joey said...

Thanks Spidey. I would like to drop two more next week.

Danielle,

Actually I found your blog searching Googles Blogsearch with the term Weight Watchers.