Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lean Cuisine Grilled Chicken Caesar


I think we may have a new favorite to add to the menu. I tried the Grilled Chicken Caesar bowl from the Café Classics Bowl entrees and it was outstanding. I am pretty picky when it comes to anything called Caesar; I normally either love it or hate it.

This meal contains grilled white meat chicken in a parmesan-Caesar sauce with broccoli and garlic flavored radiatore pasta. Everything about the meal was a hit. I need to find those little pasta shells at my grocery, I liked how they held the sauce. The chicken tasted like it was actually grilled and the Caesar sauce was top notch. It was like getting something to go from an actual Italian restaurant.

I highly recommend going out and getting this one today.

The Specs

230 Calories 6 Grams of Fat 3 Grams of Fiber

Weight Watchers Points 5

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

I will have to try it out. I did a Lean Cuisine review at my blog. Leave a message sometime. Sometimes the frozen foods have chicken that looks like they picked it out of a McDonald's garbage bin. I have not tried frozen foods in a long time, so I hope they are good.

Joey said...

Spidey you are right about the chicken sometimes.

Glad to have you over in the frozen food section.