Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lean Cuisine Spaghetti with Meatballs


Today’s selection is Spaghetti with Meatballs from Lean Cuisine. Spaghetti is normally a safe choice in frozen entrées. This meal tasted fine but the spaghetti came out in one clump all together. The box recommended a five to six minute cooking time. I chose five minutes. I wonder if I had cut it down to just over four minutes would the spaghetti have come out better?

I might try this one again just to see if a reduced cooking time helps. Otherwise, I will stick with the either the Healthy Choice Spaghetti or the Smart Ones Spaghetti.

The Specs

260 Calories 5 Grams of Fat 5 Grams of Fiber

Weight Watchers Points 5

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the meatballs were good except that the noodles were way too over cooked (I heated as directed). The noodles fell apart with a fork and I had to dump it after I ate all the meatballs. Pasta should not be so tender that it falls apart.