Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lean Cuisine Cheese Lasagna Florentine Bake


This frozen entree from Lean Cuisine’s One Dish offerings contains three cheeses, Mozzarella, Riccotta and Romano. I prepared the dish by the directions on the package setting the timer for five minutes and thirty seconds. It came out just right.

But the real question is how did it taste? I would have to say it was pretty good. The pasta was tender but not soggy and the Marinara sauce was was tasty. The three cheeses combined to give the impression of a real cheesy lasagna, even though it wasn’t. I would not hesitate to grab this one again from my grocer’s freezer.



The Specs

270 Calories 7 Grams of Fat 4 Grams of Fiber

Weight Watchers Points 5

4 comments:

Moby Dick said...

That sounds like a good meal. I am going to give it a shot!

Girl on a Mission... said...

http://dietingbattle.blogspot.com/

Hey there, I stumbled on your blog tonight. Glad to see another web-member of the WW community. I'm trying to lose 100 pds and I'm blogging my daily food journal. My first weigh in day is Sept 22, 2007. Hope to hear from you!

Moby Dick said...

I hope you are doing OK!

Moby Dick said...

Are you OK?? I hope you come back soon.