Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Healthy Choice Country Breaded Chicken


I tried a new entree from the Healthy Choice family of frozen
meals today. It was the Healthy Choice Country Breaded
Chicken. This meal featured two white meat chicken strips,
mashed potatoes, gravy, mixed veggies and a cherry dessert.

The pertinent nutritional information is 9 grams of fat,
370 calories and 6 grams of fiber.
Weight Watchers points equal 7


I prepared this meal as per the instructions on the box. The vegetable medley was okay.
The chicken actually tasted pretty good it was just a bit soggy from the gravy. They
could have left the gravy out and I would have enjoyed it more.
The mashed potatoes
came out as one mass. I tried to use the little dab of gravy to soften them up but it didn't
help much.
The cherry dessert with vanilla crisp was missing the crisp. It tasted good but
I missed the crunch.




0 comments: