Friday, January 9, 2009

Nabisco 100 Calorie Honey Maid Cheesecake Delight Bars


The selection for the 100 Calorie Pack snack food grows every time I make a trip to the grocery store. I am not complaining though as many of the varieties are very good. A few days ago I saw a new snack sitting on the shelf at Wally World. The packaging contained one of those magical words that makes me want to eat it all, Cheesecake.


This wonderful little snack from Nabisco is called the Honey Maid Delight Bars Cheesecake flavor. It is very tasty. There is a slight twang to it from the cheesecake but it is a flavor that I actually like. The first one that my wife tried she didn't like it, but now she is almost as big a fan of these little goodies as I am.


Here are the essential stats for those of you counting points.


Serving Size= 1 Bar

Calories= 100

Fat Grams= 3

Fiber= 3


Weight Watchers Points= 2

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......