Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week 2 Weigh In

This past week was a pretty good week and I had momentum going into the weekend. It was going to be an unusual weekend so I was a bit apprehensive about my diet. I did a pre weigh in check on Saturday and I showed a two pound loss. That felt good knowing that the next day and a half would be tough.

Saturday afternoon had me the family Cookie Monster preparing cookies for the teenagers that would decend on our home after their Winter Formal that night. I did okay I only eight one while I was baking. But that didn't hold as the night of no sleep continued to the daylight hours of Sunday.

Sunday morning I had more than my share of cinamon rolls and pigs in a blanket. I finally crashed after breakfast and woke up Sunday afternoon. I didn't feel like cooking so I just ate some of the pigs that were left over. I had resigned to the fact that Sunday would be a day of not stressing about counting points but resolving that Monday morning I would be back on track. I decided to have Pizza for dinner since I was already over on points for the day. I figured it was much better to eat something like Pizza now than blow a good day.

Anyway, Monday I was back on track. I had oatmeal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and for dinner my wife made some baked fish. As for the weigh in on Monday night I showed a one pound gain from the week before. It was disappointing but I did go nuts this weekend. I am looking forward to a better week.

0 comments: