Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 4 Weigh In

This past week I wasn't able to stay within my points everyday. On Saturday I was about five over but way short on my water and Super Sunday I didn't count points but at least what I ate was leaner than normal food. Monday was my wife's Birthday so we went out for dinner. I was half good and half bad. I had the Key West Chicken and Shrimp from Cheddars. So, grilled chicken and shrimp good, mashed potatoes and broccoli cheese casserole bad.

What did that mean to my moment on the scale this week......... I flatlined. No gain and no loss. That leaves me at a total weight loss so far of 12 pounds. I have to buckle back down this week and count those points and drink all my water. I know I reap what I sow when it comes to dieting. If I work hard and follow my plan I lose weight. If I ignore the plan and eat aimlessly I don't lose weight.

Here to a better week and I wish success for those that are on the weight loss path with me.

0 comments: