Monday, February 16, 2009

Weigh In for Weeks Five and Six

I was pretty busy last week and just never sat down to update my blog with last weeks weigh in. So, I am lumping it together with this weeks weigh in. This was one of the tougher weeks I have had since I began dieting again. I didn't count every point every day and I fought urges for high calorie, high fat foods all week. But, for the most part I was able to stay close to plan. A couple of nights I think I went over on points with a late night snack of pretzels one night and animal crackers on another.

When I stepped on the scales today it showed a loss of three pounds since my last post. That brings my total weight loss to 15 pounds in Six Weeks. Just over two pounds a week which is right about where I want to be.

If you are dieting too I wish you success on your journey.

0 comments: